The Before pics were taken Sept. 24, 2009 and the after pics were taken Oct. 23, 2009. It amazes me what 30 days can do and how quickly it goes by.








Thank you for all of you love and support. You guys give me so much strength and motivation to keep going, you have no idea. I love you guys!! Also I will only be doing the pics once a month from now on, but will update measurements every two weeks.
Much love,
Stephanie
Wow!! What a difference one month can make on our lives, huh!? The transformation you have made in that amount of time is amazing! Keep it up, Steph! You're an inspiration!
ReplyDeletethat is amazing! you look great!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome. You can really see the difference, not only in the size but your happy face. I love it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's amazing how much of a different just 30 days can make - you looks so much healthier and HAPPIER!
ReplyDelete... what are you going to do for clothes when all of your current ones don't fit, but you haven't reached your shopping spree prize? I have a feeling you're going to be needing lots of belts!
HOLY COW! You look great! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteTo Suzy: I have a closet full of clothes that I used to fit that I never got rid of. So as I get smaller I'll just start wearing some of the things I have been hanging on to. When I get small enough to wear a size 18 again I may have to go get a few things, but I will probably just go get them from Goodwill seeing as my plan isn't to stay in that size for too long. :)
ReplyDelete