Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Holidays are approaching fast.

Tis the season to be jolly....and round. Every dieters nightmare the holiday season!!!! Well, hopefully you aren't a dieter and are going for a life change instead and together we will find ways to combat the holiday bulge. I am going to make it my personal quest to find new and exciting recipes for the holiday season that won't expand your waistlines. And more importantly are tasty. Stayed tuned.

On a side note Halloween is also around the corner and can be a tricky time for those watching their calorie intake. Indulge if you must but keep it to 1 piece a day. I know it can be hard. If at all possibly keep it out of sight. I know for those of you who have kids this can be REALLY hard, but be strong. Just think how much harder you are going to have to work because you scarfed down 5 milky ways and some taffy. Stay motivated. Stay strong.

Thanks for reading,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. This will be a struggle for me because I'm such a sweet tooth (thanks to my Dad for that one!). I crave sugary things way more than I do salty.... so treats are a problem. And I'm totally guilty of doing things like scarfing down the candybars and then going "well, crap, too late now!" and scarf down another 3. :D NOT THIS YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete