Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update and Picture Time!!!







So I know I have been terrible at keeping my blog up since I have started working. All I can say is sorry everyone. Things have been going pretty good. I am still losing weight, eating well, and trying to exercise whenever I can. I have to say that working outside the home does indeed make thing a lot more challenging. I really had it good while I was able to be a stay at home mom. I'm lucky if I work out twice a week sometimes, but that is okay. I still make sure to keep my diet on point and continue to strive to make healthy, smart food decisions everyday. So far I have lost 40 lbs. and am now down to a size 18. When I started my journey I was a size 24-26..more of a 26 and am so so ecstatic to where I am today. Part of my New Year's Resolution is to jump back on the fitness track and get at least 3 good workouts in a week and to just keep eating well. I have to keep this sweet and short, but I have some pics for you guys. I hope you enjoy and are doing well on your own personal journeys.

Love,
Stephanie


6 comments:

  1. That is seriously awesome! You are my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You look damn good. I know how it is to schedule a work out when life happens. But you can do it. :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oopps.. I mean I know how hard it is to schedule a work out. To early to be typing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look awesome, keep it up girlie! I need to get back on the bandwagon and lose some more. I fear I gained a little during the holidays but not too much. Now you're inspiring me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROCK ON!! I'm so glad you updated this with some pics... it's motivating me again to see how much you have done! I definitely slacked during the holidays and gained 6-8 pounds :S YIKES!!!! I'm freakin' out... but am realizing, its just one day at a time. :) Thanks for sharing your story with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I had to post pics..otherwise everyone would start thinking I was just SAYING I was still losing weight but not providing any proof. LOL. Thanks for all the positive feedback and comments. I decided yesterday that I am going to try for working out 5 days a week. I am going to try to go for the biggest loser challenge, losing 30 lbs in 6 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete