I don't even know if I can express just how overjoyed I am and so immensely proud of myself. 7 lbs. Wow!!!! I know 7 lbs. isn't a lot, but what a difference they have made for me. I wish now I had taken pics of myself in just my skivvies so that everyone could appreciate the change that has happened to my body. At the time I didn't want to traumatize anyone or myself by exposing that much of me. :) I have lost 1.5 in. off of each of my thighs, 1 in. off my upper arms, and 2 in. off my waist and hips. The rolls on my lower back and around the back of my bra are almost gone!!! When I get up in the morning I no longer have back pain. Bending over to put on my shoes is easier. It is the most wonderful feeling. Thank you everyone for all of your support and words of encouragement. When I officially hit 30 days I will be uploading some new photos of myself so you can see my progress.
Thanks for reading,
Stephanie
I decided what the hell. I'm gonna post pics.





Um no. 7 lbs is a lot. It doesn't sound like it, but I saw what 5lbs of fat actually looks like once and I couldn't believe it. lol. You are making awesome progress!! I can totally see a difference in those pictures. Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH GORL!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can totally tell! You should take measurements because it looks like you have lost WAY more than 7 lbs. You are doing FaBuLoUs!! Hang in there.. I still have 30 to go.. you keep me motivated!! Love ya!!
OH HELLO... ha ha.. I read your post AFTER the post.. oops!! Still... way to go!!
ReplyDeleteWow Steph, I can totally see the difference all over and your face is slimming down! You are so awesome lady! Keep up the good work! In the long run making yourself feel better is the biggest goal and you are doing it! I'm so PROUD of you! I thought of you this morning and how hard you are working and I still have about 15-20 lbs to my goal weight and have been slacking so I got up and did my jog/walk this morning. Pushed to lengthen it and was thinking of you the whole time. You are an inspiration of determination. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteTo Kris: I know when I saw the pics I couldn't believe how much of a change there actually was. I wasn't going to have Chris take pics of me and then I thought to myself, I'll just take them to have a reference point for myself. I wasn't going to post pics until I reached 30 days. Then I uploaded the pics and put them side by side with the ones of myself just 16 days ago and couldn't believe my eyes. One of the biggest changes I see is in my face. My double chin is considerably smaller and in my lower abdomen. It looks a lot smaller. I think it looks like more than 7 lbs. because I have been doing a lot of strength training, so may have gained a few lbs of muscle in place of the fat. That is the only explanation I could come up with.
ReplyDeleteMichelle: Maybe I should look up what 7 lbs of fat looks like.
Stephanie: Girl you can totally do it. I always hear the last stretch is the hardest. Just keep working hard and varying your routine so you don't plateau. I try to switch it up every couple of days so my body never really knows what to expect.
Hi Stephanie! You are looking great! I've been feeling like I want to make some changes myself, and you are such an inspiration to me! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGina Ellis
WOw Steph! Seriously, you slimmed down alot more than "7 pounds" would suggest! Looks like you're on an awesome roll! GO GO GO!!
ReplyDeleteI recently did some more measurements and think I may have not measured accurately. I have actually lost more inches then previously reported. It's too late to figure it all out right now, just wanted to let you guys know so that when I post my new stats no one freaks out when the inches go down considerably on my waist and hips. :)
ReplyDelete