Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Stats!!!

Unfortunately since starting my job working out kinda took to the back burner so I wasn't as vigilant as I was before so these stats are from from the last 2 months. My last measurement date was Nov. 30th, that month was a GREAT month. I lost a total of 12 in. This time around my stats aren't too impressive, although I am VERY HAPPY with them, I just know that if I would have stuck with working out 5 days a week like I was they could have been better.

Neck (-.5)
Bicep (-1.5) wearing tank tops this summer will soon be a reality.
Forearm (-1)
Chest (-2.5)
Waist (-2)
Hips (-3)
Thigh (-0) very depressed about this
Calf (-0) I don't think I will see a change here. I have gotten 0 for the past 2 months.

Total : -10.5 inches

1 comment: