Sunday, September 27, 2009
Day 4
So today is day 4 on my journey and I'm feeling pretty good. I got up this morning had a bowl of oatmeal, and tall glass of water. After breakfast I had my first crack at The Biggest Loser workout, and have to report I only made it halfway through. It was tough, but I'm happy with what I did do and I know it will take a few days to work up to doing the whole thing from start to finish. I know a year from now I'll look back at this and will really be able to appreciate the progress I have made. To help me keep track of my progress and my food intake I am using a program called Fitday which you can get for free from this website. www.fitday.com It's great for keeping tally of your calorie and fat intakes to make sure you stay on target. Plus when you have to write down what you are eating, you are a lot more conscience of what you put into you mouth. I'm hoping that when Chris gets home this afternoon we can take Noah to the park and I can get a few laps in around the baseball fields.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment