So I've been doing a lot of reading and a lot of blogging and talking to other people who are on, or who have taken the same journey I am now on and have found there is always a common thread. That thread is the creation of mini goals. Mini goals are exactly what they sound like, small achievable goals that you set with or without a time line. I've decided today that I would set some mini goals for myself that I would like to achieve over the next year (meaning Sept. 2010). When I have reached each of my goals I will post a video and reward myself with something special(like a pedi). So away we go....by the way these are in no particular order.
Mini Goal: This is my huge one. This would be the ultimate. Lose 100 lbs. in 1 year. I would basically need to lose 2 lbs a week, which is considered a healthy and sustainable weight loss. To be in onederland is my dream. Onederland means to be under 200 lbs.
Mini Goal: Do 15 push ups. I mean hardcore push ups. Not the sissy ones you do on your knees. Those are the only ones I can do right now by the way, and I can only do 5.
Mini Goal: Run a mile in under 10 min.
Mini Goal: Do 100 sit ups in a row.
Mini Goal: Be able to do 3 pull-ups. I have never done one of these and have always wanted to have the upper body strength to do so.
Mini Goal: Get into a size 18
Mini Goal: Get down to 250 lbs.
Mini Goal: Get down to 225 lbs.
Mini Goal: Get into a size 20
Mini Goal: Lose my first 10 lbs.
So these are my mini goals for the next year. If you have some mini goals for the next year I would love to hear them.
Thanks for reading,
Stephanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment