Thursday, October 1, 2009

$500.00 incentive. You're on!!!!

So my mom told me that if I hit 100 lbs. in one year, meaning 365 days. She will give me $500.00 to buy a brand new wardrobe!!! What an incentive. I mean besides the obvious feeling good, and being healthy. I could really use a new wardrobe, especially if I'm 100 lbs. lighter. Thought I would share that with everyone.

On a side note, tonight I started my 3x's a week run. I ran (well jogged) 1 lap around my entire neighborhood. It totals about a mile. I ran in intervals of 1 min. and walked 2 min. I am so proud of myself. It has been awhile since I have ran more than like 15 ft. I'm hoping by next week I'm strong enough to run 3 min. and walk 1 min. and keep building until I can run the entire thing without stopping. I know as long as I stick with it and keep it slow and steady I'll be crossing off running a mile in under 10 min. off my wish list in no time.

Thanks for all your support.

Thanks for reading,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see your new clothes, and be sure to update on your jogging improvements!

    ReplyDelete